Issue #7 submitted by
So we come into another year, having won League 1 and the Johnstones Paint Trophy last season. July 2015
Another slow month, enough to tell you that I have budget £700k and wage cap set at £2.5k, though we've agreed with the bored that we 're-evaluate the cap based off our position come January.
- Bentley 70 (+1) Santos 60 (+1)
- Lockyer 60 (+1)==
Team Report: Keeper
Bentley, though he will be subjected to big bids once again, will be number 1 again. Bruno arrives and becomes back up, Kelly will be loan listed as my star of the future looks for experience. Right Back
Same duo as last season with Fish and Tavernier. Centre Backs
The same pairing that is really getting a name for itself in Parkes and Goldson will continue in the first team, McChyrstal and Blake remain on the bench. Left Back
Exactly the same as last season in Taylor and Brown. Midfielders
The midfield remains largely unchanged from last season, Pringle's arrival on pre-contract will put pressure on Obadeyi down the left, while pushing Momo out entirely. Striker
Lulli is dropped to the bench, as his former team mate Silvinho arrives at 72 rated and with better finishing. Though the duo look like a strong front line. Brunt's contract expired as he wanted a squad role th st I just couldn't offer him. Transfers
Chunks ended up leaving the club, Real Bet is agreeing to pay £2m for the attacking midfielder, more than 4x the amount we paid Crewe for his signature.
Obadeyi joined Aneke in leaving as he completed a £950k transfer to Middlesbrough.
Bentley was once again subjected to a number of bids, but once again no one was willing to match our asking price resulting in a "Disallow all offers".
Thus ending the transfers out.
In terms of replacing the departed midfielders we already had Pringle prepared to play LM, we looked at Cuvelliar of Port Vale was targeted but they wanted £4.5m - so I decided to be organic and promote Aussie Bailey Appiah from the academy, the LM can play CAM and is probably better suited to the role.
Thus ending July. August 2015
August saw the hiring of 3 better scouts and subsequent networking as we send them out to Finland, Greece and China.
- Appiah 63 (+1)
- Thompson 57 (+1)
Going into the season we have been told that our goal is to finish mid-table, thankfully - my squad is a year behind my projected plans.
- (H) W vs Brentford, 3-0 - (Sarcevic, Appiah, McChrystal) COC Progression to open the season.
- (H) W vs Huddersfield, 2-0 - (Smallwood, Silvinho) Good start as our opening game is against fellow promotees Huddersfield.
- (A) D vs Watford, 0-0 - Bore draw as we are reduced to 10 men after Bentley took out their striker, I'll take that.
- (H) L vs Blackburn, 2-1 - (O'Toole) Battling Bristol, though it's not enough to win it.
- (A) W vs Coventry, 2-1 - (Sarcevic, Silvinho) Managed to win it late on, deserved win - but lucky to actually get it.
- (H) W vs Nottingham Forest, 2-1 - (Whelpdale, Appiah) We secure a win against all odds, firstly catching them on the counter and then Appiah blocking, and moscontroling a ball into the net.
After a month of several shocks and surprises sees us sneak into 4th place on 10 points, one of 5 teams from 3rd to 8th to have this total.
Michu has scored 5 goals for Sunderland at this stage, to lead the Golden Boot.
Rhodes of Blackburn is on 4 assists putting him 2 clear of anyone else.
Kuzsczak, Ustari and Darlow have all kept 3 clean sheets a piece to top the Golden Gloves run. September 2015
Youth Academy prospect Barry Quinn, another found by our lucky 1* Irish scout (who also found Ian Kelly), has settled at 61-65 and 84-90 potential at 15 years old - could be another surprise and lucky success?
- Bentley 71 (+2) Pringle 69 (+1)
- Goldson 68 (+1) Santos 61 (+2)
- O'Toole 66 (+1)
- (A) L vs Chelsea, 4-0 - Always likely to happen in the capital one cup as Chelsea are too strong.
- (A) W vs Wolves, 3-0 - (Taylor, Silvinho, Tavernier) Perfect counter football, Tavernier scoring with his 3rd touch - firing home from 28 yards.
- (H) L vs Birmingham, 1-0 - We dominated and then they scored their only shot, luck.
Note: 12 of last season's heroes agree new deals with significant pay rises, but Lulinha and Fish both feel they're being underpaid already - and that our new offers didn't match their needs.
- (A) L vs Ipswich, 1-0 - Once again we are robbed as we dominate but lose
- (H) W vs Reading, 3-1 - (Silvinho, Parkes, Broghammer) Reading had also lost their previous two, so we showed no mercy.
- (A) W vs Derby, 3-0 - (Silvinho 2, Lulinha) Derbyshire rains suit our hard hitting counter style better, and we win it.
We manage to maintain 4th place despite two defeats - we are on 19 points, one less than 3rd place Burnely and one above 5th placed wolves.
McClean is now the top scorer on 7, though Silvi is finding his feet in England joining second place on 6 goals.
Pringle has joined Rhodes on 4 assists to top the charts.
Kuzsczak and Ustari have both moved onto 5 clean sheets to leave Darlow behind. October 2015
- Taylor 66 (+1) Thompson 58 (+2)
- Silvinho 73 (+1)
- (H) W vs Crystal Palace, 2-1 - (Silvinho, Sarcevic) With home advantage and an inform Silvi we manage to hold of Palace to win.
- (A) W vs Charlton, 2-0 - (Tavernier, Lulinha) Barely broke a sweat in the Valley rains, subs Tavernier and Lulinha scoring late on as we finally add an edge to the attack.
- (H) W vs Brigton, 5-4 - (Lulinha, Silvinho 3, Broghammer) Zero defence in this one as we edge an end-to-end game, based on momentum.
- (A) W vs Barnsley, 1-0 - (Lulinha) Luli continues his form in a game I'm happy with, as he it shows we can actually defend.
- (H) W vs Blackpool, 6-0 - (Lulinha, Pringle 2, Silvinho 2, O'Toole) We destroy their confidence as the league's surprise relegation candidates can't cope with our attack.
- (H) W vs Leicester, 2-1 - (Smallwood, Lulinha) We secure a win against a Leicester side that would have destroyed us any other day of the year.
So with a perfect month put under us I am announced us the manager of the month, the team is in 3rd place just 2 points off of top duo Sunderland and Wigan - the latter of whom we play in the first game of November, giving us a perfect chance to get into the automatic promotion spots.
Silvinho is two clear of McClean (10) in the race for Golden Boot, hitting 12 so far in his first English season.
Pringles now tops the assists charts on 8, he's the favourite for it this season after Jordan Rhodes was ruled out for 4 months - sad news for a striker I would like to sign if I ever got the money together.
Al-Habsi (7) has moved ahead of the previous 3 leading keepers to get ahead of the Golden Gloves - Bentley joining them in 2nd on 6.
And so thanks for reading, let's hope I can maintain this surprise run to get into the premier league already! Issue #9
Blackpool Next Manager: How the odds have shifted as new man enters betting Simon Grayson has been sacked as Blackpool manager - but who is the bookies favourite to succeed him at Bloomfield Road? Sport Football Blackpool FC Next Blackpool manager: Bookies favourite revealed as odds offered on ex-Newcastle United, Sheffield United and Cardiff managers Blackpool Next Manager: New bookies For example, Blackpool manager odds or Blackpool transfer odds can also be popular, offering more opportunities for bettors to make profit when betting on football. History. Blackpool FC are a professional football club based in the town of Blackpool in the county of Lancashire. Blackpool are one of a number of clubs to have won the FA Cup, and Sports Betting Tips From Professional Betting Tipsters How The Future of Online Casino Will Change With New-Gen Techno… How do sports betting odds work? Simon Grayson is the newly appointed manager of Blackpool FC after being appointed by the club in July 2019. Grayson was born in Ripon, England on 16 December 1969. Before going into Paul Heckingbottom is the bookmakers favourite to take over the vacant managerial role at Blackpool FC following Simon Grayson's exit. The former Leeds United manager has been without a club since his departure from Hibernian in November, with the SPL club languishing just above the relegation zone at the time of his sacking.
Today we breakdown the Alexandre Pantoja vs Askar Askarov fight and give our prediction. Be sure to like and subscribe for more and better videos, I appreciate you guys and good luck on any bets ... New Program FlashScore Odds Betting Analyser 2019 version (100%) ... New Program Betting HT-FT Analysis system 100% Guaranteed ... New Program MyBet Manager Analyser Super 100% - Duration: ... HI GUYS - NEW TIPS FOR TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR 5000 SUBS IT MEANS A LOT FOR ME AND IT MEANS MY WORK IS WORTH TO CONTINUE TODAY'S GAMES FROM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE VALENCIA - ATALANTA RB ... FOOTBALL BETTING EXPERT- EPISODE 1-mk dons kills FBE & blackpool kills BIGINTZ [£96 banked ] ... Football Betting Strategy ... Short Odds Treble Football Betting - Duration: ... Join me, Tom Colohue, as I run through all of the betting favourites for WWE WrestleMania. I cover every match apart from the Roman Reigns match, which we know now isn't happening. There may be ...